For our Environment
Energy Conservation Efforts
Fukuvi Chemical began its energy conservation efforts and environmental management program in 1997, and since then has made great strides in these fields. Fukuvi has two plants designated as “Type 1 Designated Energy Management Factories” under Japan’s Energy Conservation Law, as well as receiving a company-wide certification for conservation efforts. Energy conservation efforts are not only required by law, but are also an important responsibility for us as a company, so we continue to make energy conservation one of Fukuvi’s top priorities.
Greenhouse Gas Emissions
Reducing greenhouse gas emissions is an important issue facing our planet. Carbon dioxide produced due to energy consumption is a predominant factor in greenhouse gases. To combat this, Fukuvi Chemical is continuously striving to reduce our emissions through energy saving initiatives. It’s not only important that we reduce our emissions as a manufacturer, but also that we design products which can reduce emissions in the homes where they are used. Therefore Fukuvi is always creating innovative new products which can make our homes both comfortable and environmentally friendly.
Energy Conservation Seminars
While updating our facilities and equipment is crucial to energy conservation, it is also important that we increase our employees’ awareness of energy conservation methods. Making sure our employees know how to properly handle equipment utilizing pressurized air, steam, and heat can greatly contribute to energy conservation. We lead seminars for our employees to educate them on proper usage of this equipment as well as other methods of energy conservation. Fukuvi strives to not only update our equipment, but also change the mindsets of our employees to be energy conscious.
The manufacturing process can produce a lot of waste, so recycling is of key importance for manufacturers. Fukuvi Chemical is not immune to this, as the production of plastic products can lead to a lot of waste material. At Fukuvi Chemical we use a variety of plastics with different properties that can give our plastic products different capabilities. Therefore we have developed a sophisticated sorting system for our plastic waste, ensuring that it can be recycled effectively and eliminate waste.
Fukuvi Chemical uses many different chemicals for research and manufacturing. In order to protect the environment, we strictly manage our chemical use and storage so that nothing will leak or cause damage. Additionally, we have strict guidelines pertaining to the handling of any combustible chemicals, and have firefighting equipment on site and proper procedures in place to handle any emergency.
淫荡的女教师 高清完整视频 淫荡的女教师 高清完整视频 , 大胆 亚洲 人体 高清无码完整 大胆 亚洲 人体 高清无码完整 ,sunporno porno_sunporno porno 高清无码完整 sunporno porno_sunporno porno 高清无码完整
Monitoring the Environment and Controlling Pollution
Fukuvi Chemical strictly monitors its drainage and smoke emissions so that they will not affect the local environment. We also ensure that the noise and vibration generated by our factories will not disturb the communities around our facilities. Fukuvi is committed to being environmentally friendly and is making continuous efforts to improve our sustainability efforts.
Fukuvi Chemical has many environmental management systems in place, and is continuously working towards improving our environmental efforts. Amongst our environmental management systems we follow the international standard ISO14001 system, which we were certified for in 1999. Since then, we have maintained this certification, and are diligently monitoring the effects of our business on the environment while introducing new systems for environmental management.
|Fukuvi Chemical’s Environmental Management|
|Target Departments and Facilities||Fukui Head Office and Head Factory, Mikata Factory, Osaka Factory, Sakai Factory, Awara Biomass Factory|
|Certifying Agency||Japan Audit and Certification Organization for Environment and Quality (JACO)|
|Date of Certification||June 30th, 1999|
|Certification Scope||Plastic building materials and industrial materials, ceramics and related building materials development, layout, manufacturing and marketing processes|
Environmental Management Promotion Base Policy
- Creating new innovations and new value, with chemistry as our basis
- Throughout all of our business operations, contribute to local regions, maintain environmental sustainability, and help create a positive society
Group Vision 淫荡的女教师 高清完整视频 淫荡的女教师 高清完整视频 , 大胆 亚洲 人体 高清无码完整 大胆 亚洲 人体 高清无码完整 ,sunporno porno_sunporno porno 高清无码完整 sunporno porno_sunporno porno 高清无码完整
Fukuvi Chemical strives to be a company which is evolving, growing, and creating new, distinctive technology. Under this vision we must value and protect the global environment while also working to prevent pollution. We are actively participating in environmental improvement activities in order to protect our environment as well as gain trust from our stakeholders and our community. With this in mind we created the following guidelines:
- 淫荡的女教师 高清完整视频 淫荡的女教师 高清完整视频 , 大胆 亚洲 人体 高清无码完整 大胆 亚洲 人体 高清无码完整 ,sunporno porno_sunporno porno 高清无码完整 sunporno porno_sunporno porno 高清无码完整 Assess ways that we can improve the environment individually. Each employee must be increasingly conscious of how their actions affect the environment, and work together to make improvements.
- Understand precisely the environmental effects of all our manufacturing processes, products, and services, in order to effectively use our energy and resources, work towards waste reduction, protect the environment, and preserve our ecosystems.
- Consider the environmental burden at each stage of our product development, including development, materials procurement, production, market circulation, and disposal.
- Observe all related laws, regulations, ordinances, and other requirements. Additionally watch for any law revisions and adjust our methods accordingly in a timely manner.
- Review our environmental management system constantly and continuously strive to improve this system in order to make environmental protection activities more reliable and effective.
(Updated December 25, 2015)